* 7th Pay Commission: Fitment Committee seeks 45 days’ time to submit final report.
* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik reaches Utkal University to attend Students’ Annual Function.
* Centre revises MGNREGA wage by Rs 1 in UP, Bihar; Rs 2 in Tamil Nadu, Odisha.
* A Maoist’s body was found 500 metres from the site of Sukma Attack. At least 10 Naxals were reportedly killed by CRPF Jawans on that day.
* Chhattisgarh Assembly unanimously passes GST Bill.
* Pellet gun case: AG Mukul Rohatgi told Supreme Court that Centre won’t talk to people who are separatist leaders in J&K.
* National Think tank ranks Karnataka India’s most corrupt state, Himachal Pradesh the least.
* Delhi won’t have Holidays on Birth or Death Anniversary of eminent personalities, says Manish Sisodia.
* India’s first athletic meet for transgenders organised by Kerala Govt in Thiruvananthapuram.
* German parliament votes in favour of partial burqa ban; public servants can’t wear veil in Germany.