Evening News Headlines (June 1, 2017)
– BJD slams BJP, accuses the party of indulging in self promotion and misusing PSUs and Govt machinery for publicity. #Odisha
– CM Naveen Patnaik speaks to Union HRD Minister Prakash Javdekar over CBSE Row; HRD ministry to send another team to Odisha.
– Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan distributes LPG Cylinders to 1,000 Women in Rayagada under PMUY.
– Union Min Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurates mega Food Park at Bhujabala in Rayagada in presence of Mins Dharmendra Pradhan and Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti.
– Union Min Harsimrat Kaur Badal rejects BJD’s charges, says she personally invited CM Naveen Patnaik for inauguration of Food Park in Rayagada and that he had agreed to send two Ministers.
– Odisha Minister Surya Narayan Patro urges the Centre to increase the upper ceiling of beneficiaries for Odisha under the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
– Aam Aadmi Party holds a rally in Rayagada over various demands. Ashutosh addressed it.
– Bijay Nayak, Sushant Choudhury & Soubhagya Nayak appointed Biju Yuva Janata Dal (BYJD) State Secretaries.
– Chief Priest of Maa Tarini Temple of Ghatagaon, Pradip Dehury suspended for uploading the secret ritual pictures on Facebook.
– Nandankanan Zoo on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar to remain closed for two days – June 2-3 due to damages caused by Nor’wester.
– 5 Pakistani Soldiers killed, 6 injured by Indian Army in retaliatory firing along the LoC.
– Chhattisgarh: 13 naxals arrested by security forces from Chintalnar & Chintagufa areas in Sukma district.
– A special nature of trust & friendship in the relations between the two countries& its people: Russian President Vladimir Putin in a meeting with PM Modi
– ICC Champions Trophy 2017 kicks off at Oval, London. England win Toss, elect to field against Bangladesh.
By KalingaTV News Network – http://kalingatv.com/