Fire breaks out at Bhubaneswar Railway Station, No casualties reported

Bhubaneswar: Fire broke out at a restroom for passengers at Bhubaneswar Railway Station on Friday morning but luckily there were no casualties.

Passengers at the Bhubaneswar Railway Station were in utter shock when they noticed smoke coming out of a restroom. Within a few minutes, the fire spread and took on a precarious form.

Upon intimation, Fire Service Department brought the situation under control. The reason for this mishap is yet to be ascertained. There was no loss of life or any major property damage.

Train services, however, have remained undisturbed for passengers’ benefit at the railway station.

Also ReadOdisha: Girl Commits Suicide After ‘Obscene’ Video Goes Viral

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.