Man Dies Of Electric Shock On Wedding Day In Keonjhar

Keonjhar: A man at Kendua village under Sadar police limits in Odisha’s Keonjhar district was electrocuted to death, just before his wedding today.

The deceased has been identified as Lokanath Mohanty.

As per reports, Mohanty came in contact with live electric wire while trying to switch off the decorative lights.

Also Read: Trafficking Racket: 11 Minors Rescued From Geetanjali Exp At Rourkela

After being rescued in a critical state, he was rushed to the Keonjhar District Headquarters Hospital (DHH), where doctor declared him dead.

After the tragic incident, a pall of gloom has descended on the entire village.

Also Read: Girl Electrocuted At School In Odisha’s Rayagada

ad

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.