Rayagada: In yet another sad incident, a class VII girl student of Kasturba Residential School at Kumudapali in Odisha’s Rayagada district was electrocuted to death late on Wednesday night.
The deceased has been identified as Nandini Kadraka, of Gumudi village.
As per reports, Nandini accidentally came in contact with a low-lying live electric wire around 11.15 pm while she was going to the bathroom.
After being rescued in a critical condition, she was rushed to the Muniguda Community Health Centre (CHC), where doctors declared her dead.
Meanwhile, the body has been sent for post-mortem. A probe into the incident has been initiated by the police.