Major fire breaks out at Paris Bakery in Odisha

KalingaTV News Network

Balasore: Property worth lakhs were reduced to ashes in the major fire  which broke out at Paris Bakery cafeteria at Station Bazar here late on Wednesday night.

Fire personnel, who rushed to the spot after getting information, managed to avert spread of the inferno to other sideby dousing it within no time.

Though the exact reason behind the outbreak of the inferno is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that electrical short circuit might have caused the mishap.

Local police have initiated an investigation into the incident.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.