Odisha CM inaugurates, lays foundation stones for various projects in Kendrapara
Kendrapara: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated and laid foundation stones for a slew of developmental projects worth over Rs 173 crores during his visit to the district today.
While the Chief Minister dedicated projects to the people built at an estimated cost of Rs 54.56 crores, he also simultaneously laid foundation stones for developmental projects to be built at an estimated cost of Rs 118.60 crores.
#Listen to CM @Naveen_Odisha addressing a farmers’ conclave in #Kendrapara after disbursing assistance to landless labourers under @KALIAforOdisha scheme. He said a similar scheme by GoI doesn't have anything for landless labourers #Odisha pic.twitter.com/TYmLLvXGtZ
— Kalinga TV (@Kalingatv24x7) February 15, 2019
Here are the projects which Patnaik inaugurated today:
- 33/11 KV Primary Power Sub-Station for Jariabada and D.K. Bhol villages
- Mega Lift Irrigation Project for the people of Deulatara under Rajkanika block and Dimiripala under Aul block
The CM also laid foundation stones for the following projects:
- Development of Left Side Road of Paika River Bank Area
- 4) Embankment Protection of the Right Side Bank of Brahmani River for Jharakata and Padmanavapur stretch as well as the Left Side Bank for Sorisada-Patrapur stretch
- Developmental projects for Panchupalli Pantala, Rangani Circuit-Kothighata Lunigheri areas
- Development of Kendrapara-Indupur, Alapua-Damodarpatana-Jagannathpur Ghata Road and Mehendinagar-Durasahi Road
- Tehsil Office buildings of Rajkanika and Rajnagar
- Marshaghai Community Health Centre (CHC)
- Development of Left Bank Road of Danpur Lock-Chakroda Lock-Kendrapada Lock stretch
- Development of Pattamundai NAC-Ambera Road
- Embankment Protection of Right Side Bank of Hansua River for Jagannathpur, Badakota and Koilipur stretch as well as the Embankment Protection of Luna River for Gopalpur area
Later, Patnaik attended farmers’ convention ‘KALIA’ and addressed the gathering. Besides, he disbursed assistance to landless labourers under KALIA’ scheme. Of the Rs 12500 per year, beneficiaries got Rs 5000 today.