The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is hiring over 3600 apprentices across India. An official notification has been released by the organization for the applications for the recruitment of 3614 apprentice posts.
The applicants must keep in mind that the online application which has started from April 27, 2022 will continue till May 15, 2022 (6 PM) while the result/selection will be done on May 23, 2022.
The details regarding post vacancy are as follows:
• 209 in the Northern Sector
• 305 in the Mumbai Sector
• 1434 in the Western Sector
• 744 in the Eastern Sector
• 694 in the Southern Sector
• 228 in the Central Sector
Last date to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of ONGC till May 15, 2022.
How to apply for NGC Apprentice vacancy 2022:
- In Part-I of the registration, the candidate has to fill his or her basic details like name, category etc., and has to create a password.
- In Part-II of the registration, the applicant has to upload a scanned photograph and upload educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same.
- After the final submission process, applicant cannot change the details.
Selection process for ONGC Apprentice posts:
- “Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration,” stated the ONGC in the official notification.
- Notably, the result/ selection list will be out on May 23, 2022.
Stipend for ONGC Apprentice recruitment:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 9,000
Trade Apprentices : Rs 7,700 – 8,050
Diploma Apprentices: Rs 8,000
Maximum age limit for ONGC recruitment 2022:
- The interested candidate should be aged between 18-24 years old as of May 15, 2022