The online application process by the Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) for the selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts under various banks in India has started.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel. A total of 6035 vacancies will be filled during this recruitment drive.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 vacancy details
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: September/ October 2022
- Online Examination – Main: October 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
State-wise and Category-wise IBPS Clerk vacancies
|State Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||0||0||0||0||4||04|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Daman & Diu||0||0||0||0||1||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1||1||9||1||23||35|
IBPS Clerk recruitment age limits:
- (As on 01.07.2022): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years. However, there will be relaxation in the upper age limits:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried: Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Educational Qualifications for IBPS Clerk jobs
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 21.07.2022. Such certificates should be dated on or before 21.07.2022.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment
- Candidates can apply online only from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online.
Application Fees for IBPS Clerk jobs
- 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
- Payable from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022 (Online payment).
Selection process for the IBPS Clerk jobs 2022
- Online Prelims Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Provisional Allotment