Two Die Of Electrocution In Berhampur

Ganjam: In a tragic incident, two persons died after coming in contact with 11KV electric wire at Alakapuri area the district today.

The deceased have been identified as Arun Kumar Sabat, a mason by profession and Ramesh Chandra Behera, the owner of the house.

Eyewitnesses said that the incident took place when the mason engaged in the construction of the house came in contact with an 11KV electric wire, which was hanging low there. The house owner rushed to rescue him but he also came in contact with the electric wire.

Later both of them were rushed to the MKCG Medical College and Hospital where both of them were declared received dead.

Also Read: Man Kills Father Over Illegal Liquor Trade In Odisha

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.