15-year-old girl electrocuted to death in Raikia, Two others injured

Reportedly, the girl had gone to the terrace where she unknowingly came into contact with the live wire and lost her life on the spot.

Kandhamal: In a tragic incident, one minor girl was electrocuted to death after coming in to contact with a live wire in Dakapanga village under the Indragada panchayat of Raikia in Kandhamal district of Odisha.

According to reports, the girl identified as the daughter of Dandapani Mallic, had gone to the terrace along with Annranapurna Mallic and Rahul Mallic. She unknowingly came into contact with the live wire that was on the roof and lost her life on the spot after being electrocuted.

The villagers have recovered the body and has sent it to the Indragada health center.

On being informed, the Raikia police reached the spot and has sent the body to the Bhanjanagar Hospital for postmortem. The investigation is underway.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.