UPSC Recruitment 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation has issued a notification for applications for Indian Economic Service (IES) / Indian Statistical Service (ISS).
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply by going to UPSC official website on or before 27 April.
Under this recruitment (UPSC Recruitment 2021) process, a total of 26 posts will be filled.
- Starting date for online application: April 7
- Last date for online application: April 27
Total Posts: 26
- Indian Economic Service: 15 posts
- Indian Statistical Service: 11 posts
- Candidates should have a graduate degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from any recognized institute.
- The age limit of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 200 (No fee for SC / ST / Female / Male candidates).