Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Hurry-Up! Online Application For 191 Paramedical Posts Underway
The Southern Railway (SR) has issued a notification for the recruitment of a total of 191 Paramedical Posts. The eligible and interested candidates can apply to the posts through online. They will have to visit the official website of the Southern Railway (sr.indianrailways.gov.in) to apply online on or before April 30, 2021.
The selected candidates will be posted as Superintendents, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer.
Details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 vacancy:
Important Date: Last date for submission of online application: April 30, 2021
Name and number of posts: Paramedical: 191 Posts
Nursing Superintendents: 83
- Hospital Assistant: 48
- House Keeping Assistants: 40
- Lab Assistant: 9
- ECG Technician: 4
- Haemodialysis Technician: 3
- Radiographer: 3
- Physiotherapist: 1
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts of Nursing Superintendents should have been certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts of Physiotherapist should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts of the ECG Technician should have completed either class 10, class +2 and Graduation in Science having certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts of the Nursing Staff should be certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts of the Hospital Attendant should have passed their 10th class and should have experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred.
- Likewise, the candidates who want to apply for the posts of Haemodialysis Technician should have B.Sc along with (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT.
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts of Lab Assistant Gr.II should have passed their 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successful passes by the candidate
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts of Radiographer should have passed their 10, or +2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
Age Limit and Salary:
- Nursing Superintendents: 20 to 40 years, Rs 44, 900 in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible)
- Haemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years, Rs 35,400 in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants: 18 to 30 years, Rs 18,000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 33 years