Noted multinational automotive manufacturing corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra has a piece of good news for people who are in search of jobs. It has issued a notification for the recruitment of several vacant posts.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for software professionals as Associate Engineers. The selected candidates will be appointed across India.
Check details about job here:
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Vehicle Interface Audit
2. Failure data compilation and tracking
3. Plant, test bed, supplier and Line Audit
4. Container Trial
5. Failure data analysis
6. Timely support co-ordination for field concern resolution.
7. Preparation adherence to Design Verification Plan
8. Participation in Cross Functional Team Meeting.
9. Customer survey
10. Front loading of concerns during design phase
11. DMFEA, PFMEA, SOR, PPAP document checking.
Experience: BE: 0-3 years
Diploma: 7-9 years
Industry Preferred: Automotive
Qualifications: B.E / D.M.E
1.Good written & Oral Communication
3.Good presentation skill
4.Good time management
5.Good planning & people management skills
6.Good analytical skill
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering, Automotive