Food Poisoning: 10 villagers affected by diarrhoea in Sonepur village
Sonepur: In yet another case of food poisoning in the State, at least 10 people were affected with diarrhoea after consuming wedding sweets in Janamura village under Sonepur block here yesterday.
As per the report, packets of sweets had been sent from a newly bride’s house after marriage as a customary practise to one family in the village yesterday morning. The victims including some children had consumed the sweets later.
However, till the afternoon the victims developed symptoms like stomach pain and severe loose motion.
They were immediately rushed to Subarnapur District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) for treatment the same evening.
A team of doctors have also been rushed to the village to treat few more people affected with the food poisoning of late.