Bhubaneswar: The Higher Education Department of Odisha government on Friday released the first-round selection list for PG Admission in the State.
According to reports, a total of 12,214 students including 4713 males and 7501 females have been selected in the first round of selection for admission in the Odisha State Public Universities and Colleges with PG Courses under the project Student Academic Management System (SAMS).
The selected candidates will have to take admission in 14 Universities 59 Colleges across Odisha between October 23 and October 28, 2021.
Candidates can visit the official website (pg.samsodisha.gov.in) to get more details.
Here is the complete timeline of Common PG admission in Odisha:
- Availability of Online Application Form (CAF) in the website samsodisha.gov.in will be from 11 am onwards on August 2, 2021.
- Last date of applying online CAF through samsodisha.gov.in is August 14 (11.45 pm)
- Availability of Hall Ticket in applicant e-Space for downloading is 2 pm of August 20, 2021.
- Conduct of Entrance Examination (CPET – 2021) August 23 to September 3, 2021.
- Handing over of the entrance marks to OCAC by the Entrance Exam conducting Universities is September 13 2021.
- Updating of Graduation/ Equivalent mark by applicants till 11.45 pm of October 5, 2021.
- Publication of subject-wise and state wide merit list October 12, 2021 at 2 pm.
- Online deposit of admission fees by the Students through SAMS [Student’s Account] portal which from October 22 to October 25, 2021 at 5 pm.
- Reporting of applicants at allotted institutions for taking admission (for First Round Selection) from October 22 to October 28, 2021 (excluding Sunday) at 5 pm.
- Updation of SIide-Up Option Form online by the students taken admission in First Round of selection from October 23 to October 29, 11.45 pm.
- Data updation of admitted students in the e-Space (for First Round Admission) by the respective Institutions from October 22 to October 29, 7 pm.
- Publication of Provisional Allotment of Seats (for Second Round Selection) on November 4 at 11 am.
- Online deposit of admission fees by the Students through SAMS [Student’s Account] portal from November 4 to November 7 (5 pm).
- Reporting of applicants at allotted institutions for taking admission (for Second Round Selection) from November 5 to November 9 (excluding Sunday) at 5 pm.
- Data updation of admitted students in the e-Space (for Second Round of Admission) by the respective Institutions from November 5 to November 10, 7 pm.
- Publication of provisional list of Vacant Seats in SAMS Website on November 12 at 2 pm.