Man electrocuted after stumbling over trap for wild boars in Rayagada

Rayagada: In a shocking incident, a man was electrocuted to death after stumbling on an electric trap set up for wild boars at Kunduput village under Kashipur block in Rayagada district on Saturday.

The deceased has been identified as Sudhir Majhi of the same village.

As per the report, Sudhir had been to his in-laws’ house located in Panabandha village yesterday and returning home late in the night when the mishap took place. At around 2 am Sudhir unknowingly stepped into the trap and got electrocuted.

Two others who were accompanying the victim sustained critical injury in the electrocution also.

Police rushed to the spot following intimation later in the night and rushed the injured to a nearby hospital for treatment.

A case of unnatural death has been lodged in connection with the incident and an investigation is underway to find out those involved in laying the trap.

Also Read: Students Thrash Headmaster, Lady Superintendent Over Illicit Relation In Balasore School

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.