SSB Lecturer Recruitment notification 2022 for 476 vacancies issued, salary will be upto to Rs 1,42, 400 check details
A fresh notification has been issued by the State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha for the recruitment of Lecturers in different subjects in the Non- Government aided colleges of Odisha.
The online application for the recruitment of 476 lecturers would begin from 13 April 2022 and the selected candidates will get a salary of Rs 44,900 to 1,42, 400.
Odisha SSB Lecturer vacancy 2022 details
- Beginning of submission of online application: April 13, 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: May 12, 2022
Odisha SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 post wise vacancy
- Total no of vacancies: 476
- Odia: 278 Posts
- History: 182 Posts
- Hindi: 16 Posts
Odisha SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 educational qualification
- Candidate must be post-graduate in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent.
Odisha SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 age limit
- The candidates should not be below 21 years of age or more than 42 years. However, there will be age relaxation for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 application fee
- Candidates who belong to the unreserved and SEBC categories will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 while the SC/ST/PWD can apply free of cost.
SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 selection criteria
- The candidates will be selected based on their performances in written tests, career, and viva-voce.
How to apply for Odisha SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- The interested and eligible candidates will have to apply online only. The shortlisted candidates will have to submit their original certificates and other documents for verification by Board before the viva-voce test.