The online application for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has started. This will continue till May 28. The eligible and interested candidates can register online through the official website of IOCL (link given below).
As many as 19 posts including 18 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Production) and 1 vacancy is for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Instrumentation) will be filled up during this recruitment drive.
The applicants should be between 18 and 26 years of age. However, there will be relaxation for the candidates coming under the reserved categories.
The selected candidates will be given a salary Rs 25,000-1,05,000.
Educational qualification of IOCL recruitment 2022
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Application fee IOCL vacancy 2022
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs 150 as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI e- collect only. The bank charges, as applicable, have to be borne by the candidate.
Important dates of IOCL recruitment 2022
Date of opening of online application: 07-05-2022 (10:00 Hrs.)
Last date of submission of on-line application and on-line payment of application fee: 28-05-2022 (17:00 Hrs.)
Last date of receipt of printout of on-line application form along with supporting documents
- By ordinary post: 18-06-2022
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org: 19-06-2022
- At written test venue by hand: 19-06-2022
Tentative date of written test: 19-06-2022 (Sunday)
Likely date of publication of written test result (shortlist of SPPT): 29-06-2022