Youth electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire spread for boar hunting in Jharsuguda

A youth was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a live wire which was spread for boar hunting near pond in Jharsuguda

Jharsuguda:  A youth was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a live wire which was spread for boar hunting near pond at Semlia village under Rengali police limits of Jharsuguda.

The deceased has been identified as Chabila Sah (48), a native of Semlia village under Rengali police limits of Jharsuguda.

According to sources, Chabila had gone to take bath at Munda pond in the village when he came in contact with the live wire that were spread across the field for boar hunting. Following which he collapsed and died on the spot.

On being informed about the incident, Rengali police reached the spot and started a probe into the matter.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.