Fire Breaks Out In Restaurant In Sambalpur

Sambalpur: Properties worth lakhs were gutted after fire broke out in a restaurant at Budharaja under Ainthapali police limits in the district today.  Police said that no one was injured in the incident.

Employees of the restaurant said that the fire started after the leakage of gas from a cylinder. “The fire quickly engulfed the restaurant. All the customers were vacated much before the fire spread,” said an employee of the restaurant.

Later fire tenders and police personnel rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.   

Also Read: Khurda MLA Admitted In Bombay Hospital For Cancer Treatment

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.