UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 159 Assistant Commandant Posts In Central Armed Police Forces
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (AC) in in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) on upsc.gov.in.
The CAPFs include Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
All interested candidates can apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 from 15th April to 05th May 2021 through online mode on official website upsconline.nic.in.
A total of 159 vacancies were available of which under 35 for BSF, 36 for CRPF, 67 for CISF, 20 for ITBP and 1 for SSB.
More details on UPSC AC 2021 such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details are below:
- Starting Date to Application Online: April 15, 2021
- Last Date to Application Online: May 05, 2021 till 18.00 Hours
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: May 12, 2021 to May 18 2021 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for cash Fee Payment: May 04, 2021
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment: May 05, 2021 till 18:00 Hrs
- Dates for Written Examination: August 08, 2021
Total Assistant Commandants posts – 159 Posts
- BSF – 35 Posts
- CRPF – 36 Posts
- CISF – 67 Posts
- ITBP – 20 Posts
- SSB – 1pOst
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2001.
Educational Qualification : The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution or university.
The selection process will be done in 3 stages that is written Examination, /Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests and Interview/Personality Test.
- Men – 165 cm
- Women – 157 cm
- Men – 81 cm
- Men – 50 Kg
- Women – 46 Kg
How to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the posts through online mode on official website upsconline.nic.in on or before May 5, 2021.
- For General: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: NIL
- Payment Mode (Online): SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Candidates can check more detailed information on the official notification given bellow.