SBI Invites Applications For Post Of Special Cadre Officers. Details
New Delhi: Central Recruitment and Promotion Department of the State Bank of India (SBI) has invited application from eligible candidates for Specialist Cadre Officer posts. For selection to the posts, SBI will conduct interview.
“The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview,” reads the job notification.
“The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard,” it added.
SBI will prepare the merit list in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning): 1 post
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist): 11 posts
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring): 4 posts
- SME Credit Analyst: 10 posts
- Credit Analyst: 30 posts
- Credit Analyst: 20 posts
The last date to apply for the posts of SCO and DGM is 12 August 2019. Candidates can apply for only one post.
Steps to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Open the website through this direct link — bank.sbi
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ next to the vacancy
- Enter your details to and log-in
- Fill the SBI Online Recruitment Application Form 2019 and submit the application fees
- After successful submission, you will receive the notification from SBI about the same.