Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2021 on official website that is iocl.com on or before March 07, 2021. A total of 346 vacancies are available in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Starting Date of Online Application – February 05, 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application – March 07, 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Exam Date – March 21, 2021
- Result Date – March 25, 2021
IOCL Western Region Vacancy Details:
Total posts- 346
Technician Apprentice Posts:
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice-Electrical
- Technician Apprentice Instrumentation
- Technician Apprentice-Civil
- Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics
- Technician Apprentice-Electronics
State wise vacancy:
- Maharashtra – 178 Posts
- Gujarat– 72 Posts
Trade Apprentice Posts:
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician
- Trade Apprentice – Electronics
- Trade Apprentice-Instrument
- Trade Apprentice-Machinist
State wise vacancy:
- Chhattisgarh – 07 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 4 Posts
- Goa – 4 Posts
- Gujarat – 9 Posts
- Maharashtra – 16 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 12 Posts
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Chhattisgarh – 2
- Goa – 3
- Gujarat – 13
- MP – 12
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)
- Gujarat – 2 Posts
- Maharashtra – 9 Posts
- MP – 1 Post
Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)
- Maharashtra – 2 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in relevant field from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Trade Apprentice – The candidate must have a Matriculation certificate with Regular Full Time ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): The candidate should have passed 12th class or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator.
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – The candidate should have passed 12th class. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year.
For more details check official notification.
- Minimum age limit- 18 years as on 28.02.2021.
- Maximum age limit- 24 years as on 28.02.2021.
12 Months for all disciplines
- The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the Written Test and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will of 100 Marks.
The apprentice will get stipend per month as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021? :
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode through the link which will be provided in IOCL official website www.iocl.com on or before 07 March 2021.
For the link follow these steps:
-First click on Careers option then click on Apprenticeships option.
-Then click on the Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division).
Note- Candidates can register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
Candidates can register as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal Here.