Mumbai: According to reports, as many as 23 people, including some well-known celebs, have been shortlisted for the 13th edition of the controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
Out of these 23, the final 13 contestants will be signed after July 30.
Although some of the celebrities mentioned in the list denied being approached or being part of the show, it is apparently because they are not allowed to announce their participation as per their contract.
Here are the celebrities who will most probably feature on ‘Bigg Boss’ this year.
- Ankita Lokhande (TV Actress)
- Chirag Paswan (Former Actor, Politician)
- Chunky Pandey (Bollywood Actor)
- Danny D (Male Porn Star)
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee (TV Actress)
- Dayanand Shetty (TV Actor)
- Faizy Boo (Make-up Artist/LGBTQ)
- Fazilpuria Rahul Yadav (Singer)
- Himansh Kohli (Model, Actor)
- Jeet (Bengali Superstar)
- Mahaakshay Chakraborty (Actor)
- Mahika Sharma (TV Actor)
- Mahima Chaudhary (Bollywood Actress)
- Meghna Malik (TV Actor)
- Rohit Khandelwal (Mr. World/Model)
- Rajpal Yadav (Comedian)
- Rakesh Vashishth (TV Actor)
- Ritu Beri (Costume Designer)
- Siddharth Shukla (TV Actor)
- Sonal Chauhan (Bollywood Actress)
- Vijender Singh (Boxer)
- Warina Hussain (Model, Actor)
- Zarine Khan (Bollywood Actress)