Woman Burnt To Death In Kalahandi District Of Odisha

Kalahandi: Tragedy struck as a woman died of an accidental fire in Khapramal village under Koksara police limits in Kalahandi district of Odisha today.

The deceased has been identified as Twinkle Kandapana.

According to reports, Twinkle was cooking in the kitchen when the gas leaked and within no time she was burnt to death.

On getting the information, the Koksara fire fighters arrived at the spot and doused the blaze.

The local cops have initiated a probe into the matter.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.