Gas Leak In Berhampur Of Odisha, 3 Critical

Berhampur: A gas leak broke out in a house in the first lane of Sriram Nagar in Berhampur of Ganjam district in Odisha.

According to reports, three people have been critically injured as they jumped out of their house to save themselves from the fire.

The injured have been identified as: the house owner Srihari Babu, V. Supriya and V.S. Shyamsunder Rao.

They have been rushed and admitted to MKCG Medical College, Berhampur. Their condition is said to be critical.

The locals immediately informed the fire department. They rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.