Several people including the educated mass have lost their jobs due to shut of companies/ factories or other business establishments in the wake of the lockdown. If you are one of them and need a job in banking sector then do not worry. There are a number of vacancies at the Bank of India (BOI).
The BOI has reportedly invited applications for the post of Office Assistants, Faculty Members and Attendant.
Here are the details
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts (one at each RSETI),
- Faculty Member – 3 Posts (1 for RSETI, Kolhapur and 2 for RSETI, Sangli,
- Attendant – 1 Post at Sangli RSETI
Salary & Age limits:
- Faculty Member – Rs.20,000/- Per Month (the applicants should be 25 – 65 years)
- Office Assistant- Rs 15,000/ per month (the applicants should be 18-45 years)
- Attendant – Rs.8,000/- Per Month (the applicants should be 18-65 years
- Faculty Member: The applicant should be Graduate and should be holding a diploma in vocational courses /guidance preferable. He/she should have 2 years experience as in-house Faculty or visiting faculty. Shall possess good flair / computing skill / knowledge in Computer etc. Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
- Office Assistant: Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts. Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
- Attendant: Applicant should have passed class 10th and be able to read and write Hindi and English. He/she should be a resident of the district where the RSETI located.
Last Date of Application: May 30 , 2020
Process to Apply for the Bank of India Jobs 2020:
The eligible candidates can apply for the jobs by sending their applications and necessary documents to [email protected] by on or before 30 May 2020.
Process of selection:
- For the post of Office Assistant both written test and interview will be conducted
- For the post of Attendant only interview will be conducted
- For the post of Faculty Member – Written Test, Personal Interview and Teaching Skill Presentation / Demonstration will be done.