Youth dies of electrocution in Kendrapara

Kendrapara: A youth was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a snapped electric wire at Kusunpur Chhak under National Highway-5 (A) under Mashaghai police limits on Tuesday.

The deceased has been identified as Subrat Sethi (25) of Badakul village.

As per the report, the victim had been to purchase betel from a shop located at Kusunpur Chhak this morning when went to attend nature’s call on its backyard. Unfortunately, his head touched a low hanging snapped electric wire en-route leaving him unconscious on the spot due to electrocution.

While some locals rushed the victim to Marshaghai Community Health Centre (CHC) for treatment, he succumbed under treatment there.

Police have seized the body of the deceased and lodged a case of unnatural death in connection with the incident.

Also Read: Cricket betting racket busted in Rourkela; 2 bookies held, Rs 31 lakh seized

Kalinga TV is now on WhatsApp. Join today to get latest Updates
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.