ESIC Recruitment 2022: Fresh notification out for 3847 UDC, MTS, Steno posts; Salary up to Rs 81,100 per month
Good news for candidates who are looking for job opportunities in government sectors. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published multiple notifications for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) across the country.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory body under the ownership of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India that helps in providing health insurance scheme for industrial workers and also deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes such as jute, textile, chemicals etc.
Job seekers who are interested to work in ESIC and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through online mode on ESIC website www.esic.nic.in from 15th January 2022. The last date for submitting online Application is 15th February 2022.
With this recruitment drive, a total of 3847 vacant posts will be filled in different places. The vacancies are available in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Directorate Medial Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North East, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Regional Office Delhi, Tamilnadu, and Telangana.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online exam. Candidates who want to know more about educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, salary and other details can read the article below.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of online application – January 15, 2022
- Last date for submitting 0nline application – February 15, 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 3847
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)- 1726
Stenographer – 163
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)- 1931
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno and ,MTS Posts
- UDC – The candidate should have done Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer – The candidate should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- MTS – The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.
- UDC & Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs 25,500- Rs 81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs 18,000- Rs 56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay the selected candidates will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- UDC & Steno – The candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022
- MTS Between – The candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- UDC – The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test.
- Stenographer- The selection will be done on the basis of Main Examination and Skill Test in Stenography.
- MTS – The selection will be done on the basis of Prelims Exam and Mains Exam.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 for UDC, Steno and MTS ?
The candidates willing to apply for above posts are advised to refer to the detailed advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, application fee etc. The link for submission of online application link will be available on ESIC website www.esic.nic.in from 15th January, 2022.
The candidates can submit their application in three steps that is Registration, Payment of Fees and Document Scanning and Uploading.
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs 250.
All other categories – Rs 500.