Online application for the recruitment of different posts at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Guwahati, Assam has begun from today. The AIIMS Guwahati will conduct an online walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Residents (Non-Academic).
The interested and eligible candidates can apply from today. The selected candidates will be posted on contract basis for a period of one year in various Departments of AIIMS, Guwahati, Assam.
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2021 details
- Beginning of online application: 3.11.2021
- Last date for online application: 17.11.2021
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2021 name and number of vacant posts
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2021 application fees
- General/ EWS/ OBC Category: Rs.1000/- with transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/- with transaction charges as applicable.
- PWBD Category: No application fees
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2021 selection procedure
- The candidate can apply for more than one post out of enlisted Departments.
- The merit list for all categories i.e. UR / EWS / OBC / SC / ST (selected and waiting list) shall be prepared on the basis of online personal interview.
- Selected candidates will have to report for document verification following which the offers of appointment will be issued to the successful candidates subject to verification of their documents and found in order.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining of the selected candidates in this selection or on resignation of candidates elected; the post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to their merit list. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail for faster communication.
- Qualification/Experience/Age/etc. will be considered up to the date of publication of this notification in institute website and News Papers.
- The final result will be displayed on the Institute
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2021 mode of selection
- Based on the online Applications and further scrutiny, the Interview will be conducted in online mode after verifying the application and requisite documents of the candidates. The link will be shared prior to the interview to the eligible short listed candidates only. The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the online walk-in-interview only.