National Housing Bank (NHB) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts oin Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager) on its website i.e. www.nhb.org.in.
Interested and eleigible candidates can apply for the posts online through NHB website www.nhb.org.in from December 1, 2021 to December 30, 2021.
A total of 17 vacancies are available of which 14 vacancies are for Assistant Manager, 2 for Dy Manager and 1 for Regional Manager.
Candidates can check more details on National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 such as vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, and salary details below.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – December 01, 2021
- Last date for submission of application: December 30, 2021
- Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination for Scale- I and II only – 10 days prior to the Examination
- Exam Date for Scale- I and II – only January/February 2022
- Result of Online Examination for Scale- I and II – only February /March 2022
- Download of e-Call Letter for Interview for Scale- I, II & IV – March /April 2022
- Conduct of Interview for Scale- I, II & IV – March /April 2022
- Declaration of Final Result for Scale- I, II & IV – April /May 2022
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 14
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) – 02
- Regional Manager – (Risk Manager) – 01
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) – The applicant should be a Graduate in any discipline and 02 years’ experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
- Regional Manager – (Risk Manager) – The applicant should be a Graduate degree, with professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute and 2 years of experience.
NHB Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 21 years to 30 years
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) – 23 years to 32 Years
- Regional Manager (Scale 4) – 30 Years to 45 Years
- Regional Manager (scale IV) pay scale – Rs 1,26,954.37
- Deputy Manager (scale II) pay scale – Rs 79,621.49
- Assistant Manager (scale 1) pay scale – Rs 60,056.72.
The selected candidates will also get Bank’s accommodation, reimbursement of expenses for medical, hospitalization, telephone/mobile among others.
Selection Process for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021
The candidates will be selected for the post will be done on the basis of online examination and interview for JMGS-I (AM) and MMGS-II (DM) and for SMGS-IV (RM) through two tiered processes i.e. shortlisting and interview.
How to apply for National Housing Board Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested job applicants can apply for the posts through online mode at NHB website www.nhb.org.in from 1st December to 30st December 2021. No other mode of submission of Application is accepted.