Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Notification released for Assistant Commandant posts; Apply online
Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant. The interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online through the application link joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
The vacancies are for Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL and Technical (Engineering and Electrical), Law Entry (01/2023 Batch).
The application process will begin on February 16, 2022. The last date to apply is February 26, 2022.
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- The online application begins: February 16, 2022
- The Last date for submission of application: February 26, 2022
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Post: General Duty (GD) / (Pilot/Navigator)
Pay Scale: 56100/- Level -10
Post: General Duty (Women-SSA)
Post: Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)
Post: Technical (Mechanical)
Post: Technical (Electrical/Electronics)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- General Duty GD/Pilot/Navigator/Women SSA: Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year; Maths, Physics as a Subject up to 10+2 Level Examination or equivalent.
- Technical Mechanical: Should have Engineering Degree of recognized University in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Industrial and production or Metallurgy or design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Technical Electrical/Electronics: Candidates should have an Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Law Entry: Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Pay the Examination fee through Net banking or Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
For Gen/OBC/EWS: 250/-
For SC/ST: No Fee
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Applications should be made online through the website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in,Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available on the website. The candidates are to ensure the validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 31 Jan 2023.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Selection will be based on Preliminary Selection (Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test) and Final Selection (Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).