Aadhar card has become one of the most important documents for every Indian citizen. It is a must document to get the benefit of various schemes and for various services.
Sometimes, some people use Aadhar card when they are in need of money. They use the document, issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to take loan.
Some banks and finance companies sanction loan after getting Aadhaar card as it has biometric data of the card holder which helps the lenders to verify your authenticity and identity much more quickly and easily.
Follow these steps to get personal loan with the help of Aadhar card:
- First of all, download the app of the bank from which you want to take loan.
- After that login with the help of the app.
- After this, you will see the Personal Loan option on the screen of your computer.
- Check whether you are eligible for a loan or not with the help of the app.
- After this you will be asked about personal details, profession and employment
- Then you have to upload your Aadhar card copy.
- The moneylender will do your verification.
- After this, if the moneylender knows that you are eligible for the personal loan, money will be transferred to your bank account.