Veteran actor Dilip Kumar admitted to hospital again after complaining of breathlessness
Mumbai: The 98-year-old veteran actor Dilip Kumar has been admitted in Hinduja hospital again on Tuesday night after he complained of breathing issues. He is currently being treated in the ICU.
Reports said, he is currently stable and in a better health condition. However, he is still in ICU as a precautionary measure so that the doctors can monitor him.
Earlier this month, the actor was also admitted to the same hospital due to episodes of breathlessness.
Last year, the actor did not celebrate his birthday as he lost his two brothers in 2020. Speaking about the same, his wife Saira Banu had said, “Dilip sahab lost his two brothers. He doesn’t keep well, neither do I. It’s a difficult time for us, so there is no question of a big celebration. We will simply thank the Lord for the gift of life and health.”
Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu had been in isolation since March, 2020, due to the Covid pandemic.