If You Are Leaving WhatsApp Then Delete Your Entire WhatsApp History To Protect Private Data
Here is an easy trick to delete all data from WhatsApp server:
- To do this, first, open your WhatsApp app.
- Then click on the 3 dots appearing in the upper corner on right side of the phone.
- Then click on the Settings option.
- Now go to the Account option and click here.
- Now tap on Delete My Account.
- There a window will open.
- Now put your phone number on the new page and click on Delete My Account again.
- You must provide reasons before deleting your account.
- Now again click on Delete My Account.
- Now all your WhatsApp messages will be deleted. You will also be removed from all groups.
- The special thing is that in this way your data will also be deleted from Google Disc.
- Now you can uninstall WhatsApp.