The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of a huge number of Apprenticeship vacancies.
The job seekers must apply either on or before January 19 on the official site of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
HAL Recruitment 2022 details
- Beginning of online application: January 7, 2022
- Last date of online application: January 19, 2022
HAL Apprentice vacancy details
- Technician Apprentice Trainee: 80
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: 70
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 eligibility
- Technician Apprentice Trainee: Diploma in relevant Engineering stream
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: B.Tech/B.E in relevant Engineering stream
- Candidates applying for Apprenticeship should have completed stipulated course and must poses Diploma certificate /B.Tech , B.E certificate while joining
HAL Apprentice vacancy age limit
- Age limit and relaxations will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules, only 2019,2020,2021 passed out candidates are eligible for applying for the apprenticeship in HAL as per the apprenticeship Act.
HAL Apprentice vacancy stipend
- Stipend of Rs 8000 per month for Technician Apprentice and Rs 9000 per month for graduate Apprentice will be paid during their Apprenticeship training period.
HAL Apprentice recruitment selection process
- Selection based on the merit and standard reservations as per the reservation policy of the Government of India and the Government of Telangana would be applicable.