Post office recruitment 2022 deadline alert! Last chance for 10th passed candidates to get salary as per 7th Pay Commission
Candidates with 10th qualifications have the last chance to apply and get jobs in the Postal Department. They can apply for the Postal Staff Car Driver job on or before March 10, 2022 and draw a salary as per the 7th Pay Commission.
The Coimbatore Division of the Department of Posts has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of 17 vacancies in the Grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Services, Gr.C Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Pay matrix level-02 as per 7th CPC.
Postal Staff Car Driver recruitment 2022 details
- Mail Moto Service Coimbatore: 11
- Erode Division: 2
- Nilgris Division: 1
- Salem West Division: 2
- Tirupur Division: 1
Postal Staff Car Driver Coimbatore recruitment Deputation/Absorption of officials in the Department of Posts
- From among the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in the Pay Matrix Level-01 as per 7th CPC in the Department of Posts who possesses valid driving licence for light and heavy motor vehicles on the basis of Trade test/ driving test to assess the competence to drive light and heavy Motor vehicle.
Other Ministries of the Central government and armed forces personnel
- From officials holding the post of dispatch rider on regular basis or regular Group C employees in the Pay matrix Level-01 as per 7th CPC who fulfill the necessary qualification prescribed as under.
Postal Staff Car Driver recruitment 2022 eligibility
- Possession of valid driver’s license for light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
- Experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicles for at least three years.
Postal Staff Car Driver recruitment educational eligibility
- The candidate must have passed in 10th standard from a recognized board or institute.
Postal Staff Car Driver recruitment age limits
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
The required documents may be forwarded to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Goods shed Road, Coimbatore 641001” on or before March 10, 2022.