Golden chance for job aspirants to get a group b or c cadre job in OSSC. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for the Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022 (CTSRE) and ‘Combined Graduate Level’ for various Group B and Group C State Cadre Posts which are available in different offices under Government of Odisha.
The commission aims to fill up a total of 2,168 vacancies in various departments. Interested and eligible job aspirants can apply for these posts on or before 10 December 2022. The process to submission of online application will commence from 11th November 2022.
In a bid to apply for OSSC JE Recruitment 2022 Job Notification candidates should have 03 years Diploma/Degree in concerned trades for the posts declared on the official website.
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Important Date
commencement of online application: November 11, 2022
Last date of online application: December 10, 2022
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1,008 posts
- Assistant Training Officer: 217 posts
- Assistant CT and GST officer: 107 posts
- Auditor in various directorates: 220 posts
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer: 87 posts
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 48 posts
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies under various directorates: 72 posts
- Inspector of Supplies: 110 posts
- Junior Correctional Officer: 20 posts
- Junior Employment Officer: 26 posts
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer: 9 posts
- Junior Assistant in various offices, directorates: 193 posts
- Junior Clerk: 51 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment 2022
Junior Engineer (Civil) (EIC Public Health)- The applicant should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering. You can get more details on the educational qualification and eligibility criteria of candidates by checking the notification.
The age limit of the candidates should be between 21-38 years as on January 1, 2022. Age relaxation available for reserved category candidates.
How To Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply online for these posts from 11th November 2022 till 10th December 2022 at official site of OSSC that is ossc.gov.in