The deadline for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 for 40,889 posts is ending tomorrow. The candidates who have not applied yet have a last chance to apply online.
The eligible applicants can apply for different posts like Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak). Applications are to be submitted online at the official website before February 16, 2023.
Important dates of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
- Registration/Application Submission Start Date: 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicant: 17.02.2023 to 19.02.2023
- BPM: Rs 12,000- Rs 29,380.
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs 10,000- Rs 24,470.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 40 years. However, the deserving candidates will get relaxation.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
How to apply:
- Application can be submitted online only at www.indiapostgdsonline.in. Applications received from any other mode shall not be entertained.
- The female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen are exempted from paying the application fee while others will have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of their marks.
Click here to read India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification.