ESIC Recruitment 2023: Apply for 1038 paramedical post, Check other details
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to various Group C- Paramedical posts.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to various Group C – Paramedical posts across the country. Eligible candidates who are interested on applying for the vacancies can do so via online mode through the official website– esic.gov.in. The online application process for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 commenced on October 1 and will end on October 30.
A total of 1,038 vacancies of Paramedical staff will be filled with this recruitment drive in ESIC.
Interested candidates can check the details including important dates, vacancies, and more here.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
• Starting date of Registration: October 1, 2023
• Last date of Registration/ application submission: October 30, 2023
• Last date for Correction of application: October 30, 2023
• Deadline for Fee payment: October 30, 2023
• Last date to print application: November 14
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Total vacancies- 1038
- Bihar region – 64 posts
- Chandigarh and Punjab region – 29 posts
- Chhattisgarh region – 23 posts
- Delhi NCR region – 275 posts
- Gujarat region – 72 posts
- Himachal Pradesh region – 6 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir region – 9 posts
- Jharkhand region – 17 posts
- Karnataka region – 57 posts
- Kerala region – 12 posts
- Madhya Pradesh region – 13 posts
- Maharashtra region – 71 posts
- North East region – 13 posts
- Odisha region – 28 posts
- Rajasthan region – 125 posts
- Tamil Nadu region – 56 posts
- Telangana region – 70 posts
- Uttar Pradesh region – 44 posts
- Uttarakhand region – 9 posts
- West Bengal region – 42 posts
ESIC Recruitment 2023: Application fee
The General/unreserved categories candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 850. Meanwhile, Female applicants and Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PwBDs/ Departmental, and Ex-Servicemen categories need to pay an fee of Rs 250.
How to Apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at esic.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab on the homepage
- Then find the application link for ‘ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023’ and click on it.
- Register and fill in the application form as per required.
- Upload all needed documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Download the submitted page and take a printout of the same for future reference.