Odisha: 12 critical after consuming poisonous mushroom in Keonjhar

Anandapur: Consumption of poisonous mushroom turned fatal for two families at Bancho village under Hatadihi block of Keonjhar district as 12 fell critically ill.

Report says, one Bairagi Charan Swain had harvested mushroom at his background. He and his neighbour Santan Jena had consumed mushroom which reportedly turned out to be poisonous.

Moments later, the family members complained of vomiting and loose motion. All of them were immediately admitted to Anandpur Sub-Divisonal Hospital for medical treatment.

The patients who were admitted to the hospital are reportedly stable.


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.