Massive fire breaks out at 2 separate places in Odisha’s Sambalpur

In a frightening incident that took place on Diwali night, fire broke out at a flat of a residential building in Odisha's Sambalpur district.

Sambalpur: In a frightening incident that took place on Diwali night, fire broke out at a flat of a residential building. The incident took place at Shyam Vatika residential building in Khetrajpur area of Odisha’s Sambalpur district. Reliable reports state that the fire broke out due to the misfiring of a Diwali rocket.

Reportedly, a Diwali rocket entered into the flat, causing the fire breakout in Sambalpur. The accident caused panic among the residents of the flat and other local people. The local fire department was immediately informed of the incident.

Officials from the fire department were quick to reach the spot. However, it took a long time to bring the fire under control. Reportedly, the fire completely damaged the flat and the belongings inside. No causalities were reported.

In a separate case of fire breakout in Sambalpur, fire broke out at a gunny godown. This accident took place on the night of Diwali as well. The fire reportedly damaged property worth lakhs of rupees.

Also Read: Odisha: Low Pressure To Develop Over Bay Of Bengal Within 24 Hours

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.