Couple dies after coming in contact with live wire in Koraput

Koraput:  A man and his wife died after coming in contact with a live wire in Koraput of Odisha. The couple hails from Sunabeda Police Colony.

As per reports, the woman Chanchala Biswal was drying out wet clothes when she came in contact with the live wire. And thus the electrocution took place.

As she shouted for help, her husband rushed to the spot to save her and he also came in contact with the wire. Both of the persons were immidiately rushed to the hospital. However, they were declared brought dead by the doctors.

Sunabeda Police have reached the spot and a probe has been initiated in this matter.

Kalinga TV is now on WhatsApp. Join today to get latest Updates
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.