Fire breaks out at AIIMS in Delhi
New Delhi : A fire broke out at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here on Saturday little while ago.
According to reports, the mishap occurred near the emergency ward on the first and second floor of the AIIMS.
As many as 22 fire tenders rushed to the spot. So far no casualties have been reported when the last reports came in.
Sources say a short circuit caused the fire. The fire has spread to the fifth floor, with general ward patients being shifted to another ward.
Meanwhile, AIIMS has given a control number for AB ward, for patients who were shifted to another ward. The number is 01126593308.