How To Make Crunchy KFC Style French Fries At Home. Read On
Bhubaneswar: We all love French Fries- who doesn’t??? Homemade French Fries are absolutely delicious.
Even at home, you can make crispy KFC-style French Fries as long as you use the firm potatoes and fry them twice.
Here is a quick recipe which can be followed to make crunchy French Fries in the very confines of your kitchen.
- Maize/Corn Flour
- Mashed garlic
- Cut potatoes in shape and put them in a bowl of water.
- Boil the water with salt, sugar, garlic and chopped potatoes for about 5 minutes
- Place the boiled potatoes in freezer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, mix the cut potatoes with flour and scratch.
- Fry the potatoes for about 3 minutes
- After this, put them into the freezer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, deep fry the potatoes.
- Put them in the fridge for another 15-20 minutes then fry again until golden brown.
- Your French fries are ready to serve with tomato ketchup.
Also Read: Recipe: How To Make Paneer Laddus Instantly!