Recipe: How To Make Paneer Laddus Instantly!
Bhubaneswar: Paneer Laddu is a very popular home-made North Indian sweet prepared during festivals like Diwali, Navratri and during special occasions. Very simple and easy to make, it is a delicious dessert sweet.
This lip-smacking treat provides instant energy for the whole day. The best thing about Paneer Laddu is that it is gluten free and truly delicious.
Try out this easy recipe to prepare this tasty sweet treat for your loved ones on special occasions and festivals.
- 1 cup of crumbled Paneer (250 gm)
- ½ teaspoon green cardamom
- 5 teaspoon ghee
- 4 strands of saffron
- Pistachios (finely cut)
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup of milk powder
- 5-6 teaspoon butter
- Silver warq (as required)
- Heat a pan over medium flame.
- Add butter, paneer, sugar and stir well.
- Keep stirring from time to time to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Mix the milk powder and milk well.
- Pour this into the paneer mixture.
- Stir well and when it stops sticking to the sides of the pan, add the saffron, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
- Make small laddus and keep aside.
- Garnish with pistachios or silver warq.