Student in Odisha Losses 3 fingers In Battery Explosion

Tihidi: A battery explosion in Tihidi, Bhadrak has injured a student.

The student reading in Class 4 lost three fingers in the explosion.

He belongs to Marhampur village of Tihidi block, Bhadrak.

According to sources, the student was playing with a pencil battery which caused the explosion.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.