Dhenkanal: Two members of a family were charred to death and one person sustained critical injury when a fire caused by LPG leakage triggered a cylinder blast in their house in Nuabhuban village of Kamakhyanagar area in the district on Friday morning.
The The deceased have been identified as 42 -year-old Mamata, wife Duryodhan Pothal and their 13 -year-old daughter Jyoshnamayee.
Duryodhan, who sustained severe burn injuries, was rushed to Bhuban hospital. His condition was stated to critical.
The mishap occurred when Mamata was preparing tea on gas stove this morning.