Mayurbhanj: A major fire broke out in Patanjali godown at ward No-3 under Udala police limits in Mayurbhanj district of Odisha on Thursday night.
According to reports, goods worth Rs 60 lakhs have been reduced to ashes.
The locals spotted the godown on fire and immediately reported about the incident to the Udala fire department.
On getting the information the fire fighters arrived at the spot and doused the flames.
No casualty or injury has been reported. However, it is being suspected that the fire would have caused due to an electrical short circuit in the warehouse.